Quality-assured financial translation
Let Stratcore translate your annual report – we aim to engage your target audience
Stratcore is a translation agency with long and broad experience in all types of business communication and financial translation, and we offer a quality-assured translation process. The annual report is an important tool in a company’s communication with the world around, and it needs to be available in the language or languages required by its target market. Our specialised team of project managers, translators and proofreaders is ready to deliver a quality service. With our extensive network of carefully selected and competent translators and linguists, we are able to offer translations in the languages that you require. Stratcore is about quality, speed and accessibility. We are there when you need us.
A competent language partner to translate your most important document
Quality is something you can count on when you engage Stratcore as a translation agency for your most important financial message. We use only specialised financial translators, translating into their native language. Our dedicated team includes driven, skilled project managers who will ensure delivery security – we guarantee the highest level of confidentiality, and we deliver on time. Our proofreaders, too, work only in their native language, which means that we can deliver an end product that is correct and reader-friendly, and that communicates your message in an appropriate manner. Get in touch today and speak to one of our skilled project managers. We will ensure that your quarterly and annual reports are translated quickly, effectively and in a quality-assured way, where nothing is lost in translation!
Why choose Stratcore?
- Quality – in order to guarantee a high-quality end product, the projects are managed, translated and proofread exclusively by specialists in financial translation. And, of course, they work only in their native language.
- Accessibility – we are used to managing financial translation projects for large and small companies alike, and we are here when you need us, including outside office hours.
- Speed – of course it is a good idea to plan major projects well in advance, but we know that sometimes things need to move quickly. We have the capacity to deliver even to tight timescales thanks to our efficient working methods and driven project managers.
- Flexibility – we are a full-service agency that is able to offer cost-effective workflows for all your language requirements, and with completely bespoke services.
- Confidential handling – we are used to dealing with insider logging and have well-established processes and technology to ensure the highest level of confidentiality and delivery security.
- All formats – we handle all formats and can also offer IT translations in accordance with the requirements of the European Single Electronic Format (ESEF), as well as markup in xhtml format.
- Effective language management – we use the latest technology to ensure quality as well as correct, consistent terminology, in terms of both financial and company-specific terms.
Financial translation – it has to be right!
Translating financial texts such as quarterly and annual reports is a specialised translation service where the translators have the particular knowledge required. This ensures a correct and informative annual report in the languages and markets of your target group.
When you engage Stratcore, our project managers will ensure that you have access to an established and specialised team that can deliver high-quality translations quickly and efficiently. Translators require, among other things, a good knowledge of the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). Naturally, we follow developments in the guidelines and requirements covering financial reporting. Recommendations from standard-setting bodies and standards such as those of the ISAB (International Accounting Standards Board) are an important foundation for creating a fair, comprehensible report, and of course this also needs to be carried over into the translation.
Annual reports as an important communication tool
Financial accounting and reporting are not only about numbers. A good annual report is more than just an account of the result of the previous year. The annual report provides an excellent opportunity to communicate a comprehensive picture of the company’s business strategy and of where the company is going. Of course, it needs to provide an objective and fair picture of the company’s position and profit/loss, but it is not a bad thing if at the same time it also acts to build the company’s brand – both internally and externally. A carefully thought out report paints a picture of the company and provides overall strategic information that benefits all stakeholders, whether these are investors and partners, or employees and customers.
Stratcore helps you to convey the most important financial messages of the business in a way that is well written, correct and in keeping with the company’s unique tonality. Of course, the financial terminology must be used correctly, but it is equally important to use the company’s own terminology in a consistent way. We use translation memories, termbases and glossaries to ensure quality, irrespective of the language into which you need to translate your quarterly and annual reports. Your financial communication forms an important channel in communicating other business strategy, where the style and tone of the company needs to permeate the report effectively and in a manner adapted to its target group. We would be happy to help you with this – and in the language that your target market requires.
- A specialised team of experts in financial language, translating and proofreading only in their native language.
- Professional, accessible project managers – they are there when you need them and have extensive experience of managing the work involved in translating annual reports.
- Correctly translated financial reports in accordance with the current guidelines and requirements of the target market.
- Financial translations in line with the tone and style of the company and tailored both linguistically and culturally to the target market.
Irrespective of which language you need the annual report translated into, we will ensure that it is at least as well written as the original. You are most welcome to get in touch with us today!
Important things to remember when translating annual reports
The finished annual report has been preceded by a complex and extensive process involving many people. It is important for the annual report to provide a comprehensible and fair picture of the company and to comply with current accounting laws and accepted practice. Presumably, you will have spent a great deal of time ensuring that it also conveys a more comprehensive message, with the company’s tone of voice playing an important role. This is why it is so important for the translation to be of the same high quality. To ensure the best possible end product, there are a number of things that you as our client can help with:
- Planning the work – as stated above, there are many people involved in the annual report process. Ensure that you have a plan, and by all means include us early in the process. Our skilled project managers can help with efficient workflows, version control, terminology queries, etc.
- Good time margins – an annual report is a comprehensive document that will take time to translate and, the more time the translator is given, the easier it is to create a genuinely high-quality final product.
- Reference material – even though our financial translators are specialists and used to translating annual reports, it can be useful if they can familiarise themselves with the specific business of your company.
- By all means prepare glossaries/style guides covering your company’s terminology and tonality. It is important that the annual report also conveys your message and your values as a company.
- Format and layout – our project managers will be happy to help you to establish the best file format to make the translation process as smooth as possible. Our technical department can also help you with DTP (desktop publishing), and Stratcore also offers IT translations in accordance with the requirements of ESEF (European Single Electronic Format) and markup in xhtml format.
- Finalised basis – a finalised source text is required for the translation work itself. Sometimes, changes and adjustments at the eleventh hour are unavoidable, but preventing these will save both time and money.
Translation is the heart of Stratcore’s business, and we are passionate about creating really good translations that are correct in terms of both style and terminology. We have great experience of translating annual reports for small and large companies alike, and we always offer quality, speed and accessibility through cost-effective translation solutions tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Click here if you would like us to contact you, or call +46 (0)8 410 38803 for more information on Stratcore’s language services.